Announcing Banfield’s new shelter program!
Shelter Animal Veterinary Discount (SAVD)
Thank you so much for participating in our Pet Adoption Reward Program (PARP). After reviewing shelter needs — including results from the PARP survey from earlier this year — we took feedback to heart on how we can better-support our partners.
As a result, we are sunsetting PARP and starting the Shelter Animal Veterinary Discount Program (SAVD), featuring free office visits and 25% off applicable products and services for registered shelters.
How to register
- All interested shelters (including previous PARP partners) should go to their preferred Banfield location and show a 501(c)(3) letter (or an equivalent nonprofit article of incorporation) to the hospital.
- The hospital will then create an account for the shelter to receive the discount.
- After registration, the shelter discount can be used at any Banfield hospital.
What else should you know?
- The new 25% SAVD discount is only available for the shelter, not for pet adopters.
- There is no online registration for SAVD.
- New PARP orders are no longer being fulfilled.
- Current PARP vouchers and coupons that partners have already received or issued to adopters will be honored until their expiration date.
- Unfortunately, breeders are not eligible for SAVD.